Join The MovementBe A Volunteer
Be A Volunteer
- Check back often as this list is updated regularly with new dates and events.
Currently, Open For Registration:
- June 8th, 2019: Manhattan and Wrawp
- To sign up, go to: Wrawp Volunteer Registration
- June 27, 2019: Revman II – The Garment District
- To sign up, go to: Revman II Volunteer Registration
- July 4th, 2019: Fourth of July Holiday Bags and Hotdogs and Hamburgers
- There’s something about being thought of and included on a holiday that’s very heartwarming for people who have no one.
- This is a special outing where we give out specially made bags with holiday treats and life necessities, along with traditional hotdogs and hamburgers.
- This will be similar to our well-received Valentine’s Day outing and Easter events.
- If you’re interested in being a part of this, please email email@example.com
Scheduled, Registration To Open Shortly
- June 23-24: Gay Pride, Helping Our Homeless LGBT
- June 25: TBA Manhattan
- July 15-16, 2019: Rego Park, Kew Gardens and Forest Hills, Queens
- July 17, 2019: Briarwood and Jamaica, Queens
- August 2019: Brooklyn
- August/September 2019: Sleeping On The Street
- September 6 – 9, 2019: Harlem and the Bronx
- September 29, 2019: CEO’s Birthday Give Out
- October 2019: TBA
- November 2019: TBA
- December 1, 2019: World AIDS Day, Helping Our Homeless Living With HIV
- December 3: National Giving Day
- December 22, 2019: Holiday Backpack and Gift Give Away
We are also planning to do added days with special outreach to the large (and growing) homeless immigrant population.
Registration for these will open shortly. To be notified when they do, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
BFTS is an inclusive organization, providing a safe space for all its volunteers and clients, regardless of age, gender, gender identity, religion, politics, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, disability or musical tastes. As such, we have a zero tolerance policy regarding harassment or discrimination, and bullying, of any kind, as well as any inappropriate behavior or contact, especially of a sexual nature, or verbal abuse.
For Volunteer Information
Don’t Live In NYC. No Problem.
Here are some awesome ways YOU can Be A BFTS All-Star!
- Be an Ambassador, and help spread the word.
- Join our Affiliate program, and start a BFTS chapter in your town.
- Become a Social Media Maven, sharing our posts and photos across your social media channels.
- Share our Amazon Wish List.
- Share a link to our donation page. 100% of every donation goes directly to helping the homeless.