Join The MovementBe A Volunteer
Upcoming outings include:
- Rego Park, Kew Gardens and Forest Hills, Queens
- Breakfast For The Hungry, Forest Hills
- Briarwood and Jamaica, Queens
- Manhattan and Brooklyn
- Harlem and the Bronx
- Lower East Side and Financial District
- Midtown Manhattan
- CEO’s Birthday Give Out (Various throughout Manhattan)
- Prospect Park
- BFTS Pre-Thanksgiving
- World AIDS Day, Helping Our Homeless Living With HIV
- National Giving Day, December 3, 2019
- Holiday Backpack and Gift Give Away
We are also planning to do added days with special outreach to the large (and growing) homeless immigrant population.
For more information, email email@example.com.
BFTS is an inclusive organization, providing a safe space for all its volunteers and clients, regardless of age, gender, gender identity, religion, politics, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, disability or musical tastes. As such, we have a zero tolerance policy regarding harassment or discrimination, and bullying, of any kind, as well as any inappropriate behavior or contact, especially of a sexual nature, or verbal abuse.